WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
- After the outbreak of COVID-19 and state-mandated shutdowns, Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery continues to serve you with the best plastic surgery and non-invasive procedures in Seattle and Lynnwood.
- We have implemented various protocols to keep our staff and patients safe. Following state and CDC guidelines, we have spared no expense in ensuring the safety of everyone who visits Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery continue to implement and improve our current precautions and safety measures as the situation changes.
WAYS WE ARE KEEPING PATIENTS SAFE
Even before COVID-19, all of our surgical procedures are performed in a sterile environment in a state-certified ambulatory surgical center. In addition to our normal safety precautions and procedures, Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery have implemented many COVID-19 guidelines.
- All providers and staff wear masks. N95 masks and other forms of PPE including gloves and gowns are made available to all employees.
- Single use PPE and surgical equipment utilized.
- Providers wear eye protection when performing surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Providers wipe down treatment rooms including countertops, chairs, door handles, and all other services between each patient.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for all patients and staff.
- Employees complete mandatory COVID-19 screening and have their temperature taken every day before beginning their shift.
- Appointments are spaced per social distancing guidelines to minimize unnecessary social contact.
- All surgical equipment that comes in contact with the patient including, but not limited to, laryngeal mask airways, Bair huggers, endotracheal tubes, TED stockings, and sequential compression devices are single use only.
- Point of care COVID-19 testing performed.
- Barriers installed at the front desk and minimal touch protocols implemented.
- Previous amenities Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery provided such as fresh cookies and espresso have been suspended for the time being.
- Pens, iPads, and other typically shared items are sanitized between patients.
VISITING OUR OFFICE DURING COVID-19
In addition to altering our procedures to protect patients and staff from COVID-19, we have implemented new guidelines for patients to follow when coming for an appointment, treatment, or surgery at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask/face covering. If you do not have one, we can provide one.
- Every patient/guest entering our facility is required to complete a COVID-19 symptom and screening questionnaire at each appointment.
- All patients will have their temperature checked upon entry. If their temperature is 100.4 or above, they will be asked to return to their care, follow up with their physician, and reschedule over the phone.
- Every patient is given the opportunity to schedule a virtual appointment whenever possible including for consultations and post-operative appointments.
- Patients are asked to wait at least six feet apart in the lobby and at the front desk in compliance with social distancing standards.
- Patients should come alone unless a caretaker or accompanying person is necessary for their assistance or care.
- Patients are tested for COVID-19 onsite on the day of surgery.
- If a patient or someone in their household has been exposed to a positive COVID-19 patient or has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that the patient reschedules their appointment at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery for after they have properly quarantined and tested negative.
We thank you in advance for complying with our COVID-19 safety measures and look forward to seeing you at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center and the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery.